GV2 VEDA France takes the privacy and protection of personal data of its website’s users very seriously. We are committed in implementing appropriate measures to ensure the protection, processing and use of data in compliance with the applicable provisions and in particular with European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016.
The data controller
Your Data is collected by the GV2 VEDA France, a limited liability company, with a registered capital of €603,500.00, whose registered office is located at 20 Allée des Erables in VILLEPINTE – FRANCE (93420), acting as Data Controller.
ARTICLE 1 : PREAMBLE
This terms and conditions of use applies to the website: www.vedafrance.com/en.
The purpose of this terms and conditions of use is to inform users of the website:
- The process by which their personal data is collected and processed. All data that can identify a user must be considered as personal data. This includes first and last name, age, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, location of the user or IP address;
- What are the users’ rights regarding this data
- Who is responsible for the processing of personal data collected and processed;
- To whom this data is transmitted;
- The site’s policy regarding “cookie” files.
ARTICLE 2 : GENERAL INFORMATION ON COLLECTION AND PROCESSING PROCEDURES
In accordance with the dispositions of article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data of the users of the website respect the following principles:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his data is being collected, and for what purposes his data is being collected ;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or several objectives;
- Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives carried out by the website are collected;
- Data retention reduced/limited in time: the data is kept for a limited period of time, of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be communicated, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the retention period;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and privacy of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if it complies with at least one of the conditions listed below:
- The user has expressly consented to the treatment;
- The processing is necessary for the proper execution of a contract;
- The processing meets a legal obligation;
- The processing is necessary to safeguard the vital interests of the person concerned or of another natural person;
- The processing may be necessary for the performance of a public interest mission or in the exercise of an official authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the legitimate and private interests pursued by the data controller or a third party.
ARTICLE 3 : PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AS PART OF THE NAVIGATION ON THE WEBSITE
A. DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND COLLECTION METHOD
The personal data collected on the www.vedafrance.com website are as follows:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
2. Information about your visits and use of this website, including referring source, duration of the visit, page views, and website navigational paths;
3. Information such as your name and email address, telephone number, and postal address that you provide us when you fill out the contact form on our “contact us” page;
4. Information such as your name and email address, which you fill to subscribe to our newsletters;
5.Information generated during the navigation on our site, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
6.Information that you send to us by e-mail or on our website, including its contents and metadata;
7. Any other personal information that you provide to us.
These data will be gathered and collected when the user carries out one of the following operations on the website:
- When you log on to our site;
2. When you fill in the contact form “Contact us”;
3. When you subscribe to our newsletters;
4. When you send us an email;
5. When, in an overall manner, you communicate personal information to us.
The data controller will keep in the IT systems of the site and in reasonable conditions of security all the data collected for a period of: 5 years.
The collection and processing of data is intended for the following purposes:
We may use your personal information for :
1. Manage our website and our company;
2. Customize our website for you;
3. Allow you to use the services offered on our website. GV2 VEDA France reserves the right to restrict access to your member area in case of misconduct;
4. To provide you with the services requested on our website;
5. Send you invoices and payment reminders;
6. Send you commercial communications;
7. Sending you e-mail notifications that you have expressly requested;
8. Send you our newsletter by email, if you have requested it. You can inform us at any time of your decision to no longer receive our newsletter by unsubscribing at the bottom of the newsletter or by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com ;
9. Deal with requests and complaints related to our website made by you or about you ;
10. Maintain the security of our website and prevent fraud ;
B. DATA TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES
Data may be transferred to third parties under the following circumstances :
- 1. When we are required to do so by law;
2. In the context of any current or future legal proceedings;
3. To establish, operate or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction purposes);
4.To the purchaser (or potential purchaser) of any business or asset in our possession that we wish (or plan) to sell; and
5. To any person we reasonably believe to be a member of a court or other authority having jurisdiction over the disclosure of such personal information if, in our opinion, such court or authority would be likely to request disclosure of such personal information.
Except as otherwise provided in this policy, we will not share your personal information with third parties.
C. DATA HOSTING
The website www.vedafrance.com is hosted by : OVH, whose head office is located at the following address: 2 rue Kellermann BP 80157, 59053 ROUBAIX Cedex 1, France.
The host can be contacted at the following phone number: +33 08 203 203 63
Or by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit their website at : www.ovh.com.
The data collected and processed by the website are exclusively hosted and processed in France.
ARTICLE 4 : DATA CONTROLLER
A. THE DATA CONTROLLER
The person in charge of personal data processing, Mr. David Lodyga, can be contacted as follows: email@example.com
The data controller is in charge of defining the purposes and means used to process personal data.
B. OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller commits to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit them to third parties without informing the users and to respect the purposes for which the data were collected.
The site has an SSL certificate in order to guarantee the security of information and data transfer through the website.
A SSL certificate (“Secure Socket Layer” Certificate) aims at securing the data exchanged between the user and the website.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the case of rectification or deletion of data, unless this would entail excessive formalities, costs and steps for the user.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
ARTICLE 5 : USER RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulation regarding the processing of personal data, the user has the following rights listed below.
In order for the person in charge of data processing to comply with his request, the user is required to communicate to him: his first and last name as well as his e-mail address.
The data controller is required to respond to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
A. PRESENTATION OF USERS’ RIGHTS IN TERMS OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
a. Right of access, rectification and right to delete
The user may view, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him/her, by following the procedure set out below :
You may ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; the transmission of such information will be subject to the following conditions:
The presentation of sufficient proof of your identity by sending us an email with your family name, first name and the name of your company as a signature to the following email address: contact@vedafrance.
We may retain the personal information you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may ask us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will expressly agree, in advance, for us to use your personal information for marketing purposes or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
If he has one, the user has the right to request the deletion of his personal account by sending us an email to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
b. Right to limit and refuse the data processing
The user has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the processing of his or her data by the website, without the website being able to refuse, unless it can demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may prevail over the interests and the rights and freedoms of the user.
c. Right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him or her, or affects him or her significantly in a similar way.
Your privacy preferences may be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and may be adjusted in your privacy settings on the website.
d. Right to determine the fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he can organize what should happened with his data collected and processed if he dies, in accordance with the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
e. Right to apply to the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user’s request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or, if he or she believes that one of the rights listed above is being infringed, he or she has the right to refer the matter to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
B. PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of European Regulation 2016/679 and the French Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 or over may consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required so that personal data can be collected and processed.
The publisher of the website reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years old, or that he will have obtained the agreement of a legal representative before navigating on the website.
ARTICLE 6 : USE OF “COOKIES” FILES
A “cookie” is a small file (less than 4 kb), stored by the website on the user’s hard drive, containing information about the user’s browsing habits.
These files allow it to process statistics and traffic information, facilitate navigation and improve the service for the user’s comfort.
The consent of the user is necessarily requested for all “cookie” files involving the saving and analysis of personal data,
B. Functional cookies
Functional cookies are essential for the proper performance and navigation of the website. They allow visitors to use the main functionalities of the website. These cookies are effective only when the session is active. Without these cookies, you will not be able to use the website properly and it is therefore not recommended to prevent their use or to delete them.
C. Cookies” to optimize the user experience.
These cookies allow the optimisation of the performance of the website and to adapt the presentation to the display preferences of the terminal used by people during their visits. These cookies thus allow users to have a fluid and tailored navigation.
The user’s consent is considered valid for a maximum of 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the website will again request the user’s authorization to save “cookie” files on his hard drive.
D. Cookies for audience analysis
Cookies for audience measurement and statistics allow the marketing department to know the use and performance of the website, to establish statistics, traffic volumes and use of various elements (content visited, path …) to improve the interest and ergonomics of services offered (pages or products most often visited …). These cookies are also used to measure the traffic of consultation of the website.
The user’s consent is considered valid for a maximum of 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the website will again request the user’s authorization to save “cookie” files on his hard disk.
a. User opposition to the use of “cookies” files by the website
The user is informed that he or she can oppose the recording of these “cookie” files by deactivating them during the first visit or by configuring his or her browser software.
For information, the user can find at the following addresses the steps in order to configure his navigation software to oppose the recording of “cookies” files:
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari : http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/
- Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera : http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
If the user decides to deactivate the “cookies” files, he will be able to continue his navigation on the website. However, any dysfunction of the website resulting from this manipulation could not be considered as being due to the publisher of the website.
b.Description of the “cookies” files used by the website
The publisher of the site informs the user that the following cookies are used during his navigation:
- Functional cookies
- Cookies to optimize the user experience.
- Cookies for audience analysis
While browsing the site, the user is informed that “cookies” files from third parties may be stored.
In addition, the website integrates social network buttons, allowing the user to share his activity on the website. Cookies files from these social networks are therefore likely to be stored on the user’s computer when he uses these features.
It is important to note that these websites have their own privacy policies and terms and conditions of use that may differ from the website. The website editor suggests users to consult the privacy policies and general conditions of use of these sites.
The publisher of the website has the right to modify it in order to guarantee its conformity with the law in force.
However, in the case of a significant modification of this policy, the user will be informed as follows:
You should visit this page regularly to be sure that you are aware of any changes to this policy. We may notify you of any modifications to this policy by e-mail.
Done in VILLEPINTE, the 23/09/2020